The Tracking Board is an industry-leading resource for exclusive, insider information to the people, projects, deals and developments happening in Hollywood today.
Membership has the following perks, all for just $79!
- BREAKING NEWS & EXCLUSIVES: Covering the latest breaking news and coverage on new projects, casting, deals, and all things film, television, industry and entertainment. If you want it first, get it here before anyone else.
- REVIEWS & COVERAGE: Covering hundreds of shows and films daily, with pre-release reviews, recaps, and opinion pieces from mainstream releases, hit shows, indies, streaming, festivals and awards.
- JOBS & INTERNSHIPS: With over 8,000 jobs posted here before anyone else, get instant access to all of our exclusive job and internship listings. Whether seeking an executive position, assistant position, or starting your career; find your next job here before anywhere else.
- THE SALES MARKET: With one of the most robust databases of in development projects covering the last decade, we track thousands of projects you won’t find anywhere else, with every person and company involved, as well as history of the projects, and details on how it was set up. Sort by spec sales, adaptations, reboots, remakes, or even by company and get the most advanced look at what projects Hollywood is making today.
- SPEC BOOKS: Instant access to our annual spec books, each with over 300 pages of in depth tracking of every spec, writer, agent, manager, genre and company from each year, as well as in-depth analysis, tracking, trends and reports from the year, and five years prior.
- BOX OFFICE: From industry elite tracking, to predictions, actuals, and analysis, we cover every arena of the box office and keep you up to date on what’s hot, what’s not, where audiences are going, and what critics prefer.
- INTERVIEWS: From awards season red carpets and new release junkets to showrunners, writers, executives, agents and managers, we provide a comprehensive mix of perspectives from every arena of the entertainment industry.
- OPINION & ANALYSIS: Weekly coverage on where the industry is going, what the biggest news of the week was, and what we can learn from the past. A mix of opinion, reflection, and trending coverage on the industry as a whole.
- OWA & ODA TRACKING: Extensive tracking, grids, and details on every open writing assignment and open directing assignment as they happen. With easy to search options, find out which projects the industry needs to fill as soon as they enter development.
- HEAT METERS: Instant updates, news and reports on every hot project on the Spec Market. Whether a spec script, pitch, or film rights, we provide up to the minute news and alerts helping you track what’s happening with each individual project as it begins to become a package, assign territories, or enter a bidding war.
- VIP INVITATIONS & PARTY GRIDS: From Sundance to Comic Con, The Oscars to Cannes, we provide the most comprehensive party lists, and all of the details on how to RSVP to them before anyone else, and guarantee you’re at the hottest events and networking opportunities Hollywood has to offer.
- THE HIT LIST / THE YOUNG & HUNGRY LIST: Home to two of the most influential annual lists tracking the hottest new writers, spec scripts and projects of the year. With early access to the list, as well as complete coverage on all those voted for, how they got there, and how they compare to other annual lists, we provide an unparalleled insider look to what made these the best of the year.
- THE LAUNCH PAD: The fastest growing, and most influential writing competition and coverage provider around. With over 216 writers signed and 68 projects set up in the first years of the competition, this has become the hub for discovering the writers of tomorrow. With hundreds of industry professionals signing on to judge and read, we provide instant access to Hollywood for every writer. Every member earns discounts on every submission, early access, and additional coverage and analysis on the competitions and everyone involved.
- FORUMS & BULLETINS: Join a professional community of over 25,000 professionals and aspiring voices, featuring executives, producers, agents, managers, writers, directors and assistants. Join the conversation and begin your own industry tracking.