While all scripts are judged primarily on content alone, we still prefer that all scripts adhere to industry standard formatting requirements.
- For Pilots and Features, please use ‘Courier' 12 point font with 1-inch margins on top and bottom. For more detailed information, please see:
- For Manuscripts, please use a standard 12 point font in Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier. All manuscripts should be double-spaced and have a 1-inch margin on all sides.
- Pilots should be no more than 70 pages including the title page.
- Features should be no more than 130 pages including the title page
- Manuscripts must contain a 1-page synopsis of the entire book. Manuscripts should be no more than 50 pages including the synopsis. A title page is not required.